NEW!! - Wondurdog Fur Foam Dog Shampoo with Oatmeal, Coconut, Aloe and Cucumber
- FOAMING LATHER THAT RINSES CLEAN – Free of harsh parabens, sulfates, or soaps, Wondurdog Fur Foam is formulated to quickly create a thick, rich lather – making it easier to wash short, medium, and long-haired dogs. Shampoo foams directly from bottle and washes out easily.
- MOISTURIZES & SOFTENS COATS FOR A HUGGABLE DOG – Wondurdog Fur Foam includes oatmeal and coconut oil to replenish your pup’s coat keeping it shiny, healthy, and huggably soft – with reduced shedding and dandruff.
- RESTORES NATURAL pH BALANCE & NOURISHES SKIN – Aloe Vera helps your dog’s skin maintain a more natural moisture balance, while exfoliating and reducing sweaty odors. Oatmeal moisturizes dry, itchy skin, and relieves hot spots or flea and tick problems.
- DEEP-CLEANING WITH A LIGHT FRESH SCENT – Carefully crafted to support puppies to senior dogs, this deodorizing dog shampoo gets dirt out while leaving behind a light, refreshing fragrance that isn’t overpowering, making it safe for pups with allergies.
- GOOD FOR YOUR DOG, GREAT FOR THE WORLD – Wondurdog Fur Foam is 100% vegan and the bottles are refillable with Fur Foam Concentrate, reducing waste. AND – 10% of all Wondurdog purchases go to support The Pet Fund, which helps pet parents afford veterinarian costs so ALL pets can get the help they need when they need it.
- ✔️SULFATE, SOAP, AND PARABEN FREE
- ✔️MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- ✔️GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN
- ✔️pH BALANCED FOR DOGS & VEGAN
NOURISH YOUR DOG’S SKIN AND COAT WITH NUTRIENT-RICH FUR FOAM DOG SHAMPOO
When dog’s get a little sweaty, muddy, or messy and it’s time to give them a deep cleaning, you want shampoo that’s safer and gentler on their hair, skin, and body. That’s why we developed Wondurdog Fur Foam Dog Shampoo – a hypoallergenic, natural ingredient-based formula infused with oatmeal, aloe, and cucumber.
Our high-quality shampoo for dogs moisturizes and hydrates your dog’s skin and coat while restoring natural pH balance. And because it’s great for short, medium, and long coats, as well as for puppies with sensitive skin, it’s the smart choice for pet owners who want to give their dogs a deeper clean without harming or irritating their skin or coat.